eLearning DesignerCorporate Training and Leadership DevelopmentAZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, FL - St Petersburg, IN - Indianapolis, LA - Baton Rouge, ME - Auburn, NC - High Point, NM - Albuquerque, NY - Rochester, OH - Franklin, OK - Oklahoma City, PA - AllentownCOR-19-00120
Through effective research and analysis, creates, develops, and coordinates the design, programming, and delivery of eLearning, web-based, and multi-modality training initiatives to meet the learning needs of internal and external clients.
- Designs and programs system simulations, product demonstrations, and eLearning training objects for delivery via the intranet and internet, Paychex Learning Management Systems, CD/DVD, and other web-based learning collaboration tools to create an engaging training experience.
- Uses effective interviewing and research techniques to determine specific performance objectives and tasks required for inclusion in training.
- Acts as liaison with internal business units to gather technical requirements and training needs to recommend initial design concepts and training delivery methods.
- Participates in and/or leads storyboard sessions to develop a superior online eLearning experience.
- Designs, implements, and consults on the development of intranet sites and/or eLearning layouts and functionality to ensure usability and optimal performance.
- Designs and conducts usability tests to validate design and functionality.
- Identifies and implements quality measures to establish metrics and detect trends, allowing for continuous improvement in content.
- Analyzes information regarding recommended content and communicates improvement for the department or business partner to consider and implement.
- Assumes project manager when needed or appropriate – determined by the project process guidelines and the functional manager.
- Performs technical customizations of LMS/PLC content, including modification of files, design, and development of login pages to enhance the user learning experience.
- Proactively participates in various learning activities/research to stay current with industry trends and Paychex business.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Associate's Degree - Required
- Experience with and formal exposure to instructional design principles.
- 5 years of experience in Technical experience dealing with products, technologies, and methods used for the design, development, and delivery of eLearning initiatives.
- Expertise in Articulate 360 suite, Adobe Creative Suite 5 (or higher), Photoshop, , Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.