Manager, Enterprise Program ManagementManagement - Non-SalesNY - Albany, NY - Buffalo, NY - Hauppauge, NY - Liverpool, NY - Rochester, NY - Rochester, NY - Rochester, NY - Rochester, NY - Rochester, NY - Rochester, NY - Rochester, NY - RochesterMAN-21-00342
The Enterprise Program Management Manager will support the Authentication / Authorization & API Program Team. The Authentication / Authorization & API Program supports the Paychex Flex platform for registration, login and user access management. This program also enables partner integrations to help connect & share data between our technology solution and hundreds of popular HR, productivity, and financial tools, as well as offer clients the ability to create their own custom integrations.
Acts as the general manager for one or more programs of critical importance to the organization. Accountable for all projects and activities within the scope of the program including roadmap planning, project execution, and cost management. Recommends creative solutions for complex problems. Directly supervise others.
- Direct management of Enterprise Scrum Masters, Enterprise Senior Scrum Masters, Enterprise Project Managers and Enterprise Strategic Initiatives Manager, including: oversight and responsibility for execution of all Statement of Work Agile teams; relationship and contract management, invoice review and approval; and matrix management of India teams and Scrum Masters.
- Direct oversight of all program activities related to project execution: • pre-SDLC and funnel management • weekly program meeting facilitation • cross-team program coordination • determine enterprise resource (people, equipment, materials) requirements for multiple project teams • all project activity, including cost management, timeline/burnups, release readiness, product readiness, project closure, and project walk-through • project execution costs, including baseline calculations, scope change?impacts, and labor capitalization for multiple project teams • anticipating bottlenecks and risks during planning, responding to team escalations, knowing when to make tradeoffs, and navigating the balance?between business requirements and technical constraints
- Facilitates all replan and roadmap activities including building tetris boards, execution roadmaps, gathering estimates, dependency management, clarity on inclusions/exclusions and creation of special content. Develops and maintains an enterprise level execution roadmap in line with organizational strategies and priorities. Communicates changes and impacts.
- Creates and delivers all Product Day updates to Senior Managers, Directors, and Executive level across IT, Product, and Service.? Manages these updates as a?benchmark of the program’s success including project status, exceptions, roadmap changes and impacts, and program financial health (cap/expense rates). In addition to accurately informing key stakeholders,?these updates must be leveraged to influence, drive decisions and create an overall positive?impression of the program.
- Facilitates routine program meetings with key managers and project team leads to disseminate all relevant information such as key?decisions, roadmap changes, impediments.? Uses these meetings to foster collaboration,?influence stakeholders and drive improvements.?
- Participates in the creation of program strategies to meet the needs of the business.
- Embraces the practices of team health management and leverages them to drive improvement?in performance and productivity of the agile teams within the?program.? Conducts program level health assessments on an annual basis to identify areas for improvement?with clear action plans and commit to measurable?results?.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the products and services within the programs of responsibility.? Understands and?able to speak to the scope of projects with the programs including the financial and strategic?benefit to the?organization. ? Understands the priorities of the organization and how they relate to programs of responsibility.?
- Fosters and acts as the hub to maintain the partnerships that enable the program’s success. Establishes and maintains credibility across the organization by being competent, truthful,?diplomatic, empathetic, succinct and decisive. Demonstrates the skills to?inform, engage and advise others?in a clear and concise way.? Understands the relationship?between strategy and communication tailoring content and delivery to achieve desired?results.?
- Demonstrates?the agility to effectively manage multiple and competing demands simultaneously and to ensure program goals are still being?met.
- Applies advanced and comprehensive knowledge of theoretical project management and agile concepts, principles, and practices to provide training and guidance to employees under direct and indirect supervision. Operates with limited latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business Management, or equivalent experience - Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Project Management and Agile methodologies.
- 5 years of experience in Management.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.