Learning InstructorCorporate Training and Leadership DevelopmentIL, Glenview, SurePayroll Ravine OfficeCOR-18-00150
Responsible for effective facilitation of training, administering, and developing knowledge building programs that meet company goals and objectives. Collaborates directly with leadership to ensure increased knowledge is applicable to needs of our internal/external clients. Measured results, inspection, and ongoing development in role is required.
- Responsible for effectively training, administering, and developing training programs that meet company goals and objectives. Increases the knowledge of participants in designated topics, based on audience and program, to assist with development while training in designated programs to successfully deliver content, perform administrative Instructor Led Training (ILT) and/or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) tasks, and communicates with internal partners (i.e.: sales/service leadership) on participant performance.
- Develops and maintains VILT or ILT agendas, lesson plans, and all program materials to deliver effective training.
- Prepares, enhances, delivers, and evaluates innovative, engaging and experiential ILT and/or VILT training programs and ensures all learning initiatives are effectively balanced and include education, exposure, experience and environment learning methodologies.
- Recognizes and works to resolve concerns with learning content (all programs and curricula) to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Observes other facilitators and shadows internal partners on an ongoing basis to maintain knowledge, develop skills, and increase cross-functional opportunities with the goal of facilitating additional topics to different audiences.
- Partners with internal leaders/partners to review and ensure quality of programs and learning opportunities
- Responsible for applying measurements to training to include but not limited to: ensure effectiveness of training, identifying trends and reacting to them appropriately, participation/attendance meeting expectations, impact to client meeting expectations, etc.
- Collaborates with Project Managers, Functional Managers, and learning designers to gain consensus on learning output and training approach.
- Proactively participates in various learning activities/research to stay current with industry trends and Paychex business.
- Maintain field presence, observe employee performance and provide feedback to management on employee strengths and weaknesses, and coaching suggestions.
- Participate in partners’ leadership meetings to provide input on learning opportunities available.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Relevant teaching/training experience and two years relevant SurePayroll/Paychex experience.
- Business to business experience as it relates to position.
- Paychex experience as it relates to position.
- Certifications and licenses as applicable - Required
- Internal certification program completed - Required