Customer Service Representative - BeachwoodCustomer Service/OperationsOH, Cleveland, Advance Partners OfficeCUS-18-01272
Advance Partners is an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing specialty finance and business services company. Advance provides payroll funding, working capital, back office support and a variety of strategic services to independent staffing firms. Founded in 1998, and based in Cleveland, Ohio, we provide roughly $2 billion in annual financing to over 350 entrepreneurial staffing firms of all sizes. Our mission is to help staffing firms grow. In 2015, Advance Partners was acquired by Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. Advance Partners is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, Inc.
If you are a high-energy, service-oriented team player and want to help be part of our future growth, you will fit well in to our results-driven culture. For more information about Advance Partners visit http://www.advancepartners.com
This position provides back office support to client base. This includes, but is not limited to, payroll and billing processes.
- New customer set up and data entry.
- Accurate maintenance of all customer databases.
- Update customer folders with changes.
- Maintains adherence to deadlines.
- Timely transmission of accounting and payments reports such as wires, ACH, and A/R credits/debits.
- Timely and professional response to customer enquiries.
- Promptly notify management of problem areas.
- Accuracy and timeliness of data entry and other duties.
- Customer satisfaction.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles including payroll, payroll taxes, A/P, A/R, and cash posting.