Supply Management Distribution Technician IIMailroom/DistributionNY, West Henrietta, Rochester University Park OfficeMAI-19-00002
Responsible for ensuring Time and Attendance products properly function to meet Paychex standards and for picking, packing, and shipping all orders within the designated time frame to meet the Service Level Agreements.
- Troubleshoots, tests, repairs and cleans hardware so that it complies with Paychex standards and is functioning properly before providing it to a client.
- Builds Time and Attendance products into finish materials to ensure they are ready for shipping to clients.
- Quality assurance tests products according to specifications provided by Distribution Supervisor. Communicates issues and status to internal support teams to ensure issue management and resolution.
- Maintains accurate inventory and inventory counts of all products and parts. Monitor parts inventory and places appropriate replenishment requests with the appropriate departments to ensure inventories meet business needs.
- Updates and maintains accurate records of returned products using the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system to ensure proper inventory control and record keeping.
- Applies firmware and software programs as deemed necessary by internal operations and external suppliers.
- Ensure that 99% of all shipments received by 2:00 PM are shipped in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Coordinates the return of warranty repairs with appropriate supplier to ensure the process is handled timely and properly.
- Receives orders and maintains accurate records of received orders into Quickbooks and Service Manager to ensure proper inventory control and record keeping. Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science.
- 3 years of experience in Technical experience.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.