Implementation Coordinator - Multi-Product Service CenterCustomer Service/OperationsNY, West Henrietta, Rochester University Park OfficeCUS-19-00041
Responsible for the setup, training and successful implementation of new multi-product clients. Provides proactive customer service, ensuring product maximization and the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Coordinates product hardware and software installation for complex, revenue-intensive clients to provide a successful client onboarding experience.
- Provides technical service and support in troubleshooting and resolving customer software and hardware concerns, ensuring all products and applications are functioning correctly.
- Acts as a primary contact for the client during the implementation process, partnering with subject matter experts to create, discuss, and execute the implementation plan and timeline.Acts as a primary contact for the client during the implementation process and discusses the implementation plan and timeline.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications to effectively create custom reports, interfaces and processes, supporting third party software.
- Partners with human resource representatives, operations and sales partners to ensure client service and product satisfaction.
- Researches and resolves client implementation issues in a timely manner to optimize client experience and satisfaction.
- Ensures ongoing client satisfaction and the highest client retention levels by participating in proactive client calls and other retention oriented programs.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, sales representatives, human resource representatives and other field representatives to promote Paychex quality service image.
- Identifies and facilitates process, procedure, and system enhancements in order to increase client satisfaction and promote client retention.
- Maintains performance evaluation goals in quality monitoring, client satisfaction, and queue support.
- Participates in special projects and department initiatives as requested.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Prior experience in payroll, TAA, HRO.
- 2 years of experience in Technical account management or call center technical environment.