Paychex Agency Specialist IInsurance OperationsNY, Rochester, Rochester 180 Kenneth Drive OfficeINS-19-00015
Provides customer service and support to both internal and external clients; responsible for the timely and accurate set-up, ongoing maintenance and support of client accounts for both H&B and COBRA. Maintains a knowledge of the products and services supported by the Agency. Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution in support of Agency client retention goals.
- Initiating timely set up, process all documentation related to set up and maintenance of the client's account.
- Researching and resolving product and service issues from the field and our clients. Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of clients' financial and insurance transactions.
- Establishing, managing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with Paychex, insurance carriers and all external and internal partners.
- Responding to inbound calls and places outbound calls as required by the business unit. Maintains accurate recording of all internal and external communication.
- Maintaining documents and records to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal insurance regulations.
- Providing necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners.
- Utilizing multiple computer software applications in conjunction with carrier and bureau web-sites, internal systems to include HRIS, and ORS in order to respond to all client inquiries.
- Performing data input, maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills and professional communications.
- Participating in product related projects or training sessions, as required.
- Associate's Degree in Management, Business, Finance
- 1 year of experience in Insurance Related field.